Now that Word Up Dog has finally launched, I’m starting development on Rebuild 3 in earnest. I’ve been through most of the Rebuild 3 wiki to collect and organize ideas that have been simmering there for months. It’s not too late to add your own suggestions, especially for things like new items, techs and survivor perks.
My next most pressing task is to find an artist for the game. I have several offers from friends who’d like to do pieces of it, but am hoping to find a professional artist able to devote a full (paid) year to the game and do everything from concept sketches to UI to promo art. Rebuild 3 will be a PC downloadable + mobile + browser game with more bells & whistles than the first two. I’d like this new game to look friendlier than Rebuild 2 but not as dorky as Rebuild 1, and I’d prefer bizarre and stylish over the ordinary. We’ll have fun with it! :D
- Have past experience on other games
- Have played Rebuild 2 or Rebuild mobile
- Design slick, functional and complex game UIs
- Draw awesome zombies and other characters
- Draw cool and readable buildings/terrain
- Animate basic walking and actions
- Be self-motivated to work from home
- Put UIs together in Flash Pro
- (Bonus) Produce vectors either from scratch or via trace
Email me with your portfolio if you’re interested. More details on the Art Style page of the Rebuild 3 wiki.